Most of what you see here is the "Amazing Coconut Pie" recipe from the back of the coconut bag, but the addition of cherry filling and the blendering and then post-baking sprinkling of the coconut is my variation.
- pre-made pie crust -- graham cracker was tastier than flour in my opinion, but oreo might be even better
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 C milk
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 6 T butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1.3 C flake coconut
- Spread filling in bottom of pie crust.
- Blender up the milk, sugar, flour, baking powder, butter, vanilla, eggs, and coconut.
- Pour into pie crust over the cherries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until top is golden.
- Cover pie with remaining coconut.
- Store in fridge.